The UBBA board met with member cities to discuss the effect COVID-19 is having on their regular season sports programs. Our hope is that programs will be able to start their seasons beginning Monday, May 4th. If that's the case, it's likely UBBA will move forward with the state tournament as planned.
We will continue to monitor the effects of this pandemic and what local and federal governments are recommending. Currently, our plan is to have a final decision on the state tournament by Monday, April 13th.
Should the tournament end up being canceled, we will also let members know if UBBA will be asking for a nominal fee to enable us to be prepared for next season. Information changes rapidly and UBBA is doing our best to keep current on this matter. In the meantime, please stay safe, stay home and stay healthy!
We strive to instruct, train, organize, and encourage competitive baseball. To help our youth acquire ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, and courage. To help build a strong foundation for life!
Copyright © 2020 Utah Boys Baseball Association - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Go Home Big